"Hey, Daphne. Almost done in there?" Sara asked as she knocked on the door for the third time in ten minutes. "Yeah, I'm coming. I'm coming..." Daphne answered as she quickly opened the door and walked out of the dressing room, holding the black shoes in her hand as she tiptoed out barefoot. Sara wolf-whistled as Daphne admired herself in the mirror, pushing up her large cleavage to make her breasts even less covered by the tight black bikini.

"How do I look?" she said as she turned back to Sara, who was wearing a similarly-tight red bikini. Sara pressed her own breasts together, saying "not bad. You're gonna look great then you're out there kicking ass."

"What about you?" Daphne asked. "You sure you're gonna be ready to get out there again after you lost those last two times."

Sara scoffed as she thought back to the defeats she suffered against Mahina and Yasmine, before smiling again as she said "oh, yeah. Sure. I'll be fine. You ready to go?"

As they walked out of the dressing rooms and down to the main arenas, Sara turned to Daphne and said "so, who's your first opponent?"

"Coco Pink. You remember, right? I got some beef with her I gotta settle from Napali. What about you?"

"Sophia Lomeli. Latina girl. She's small, so, not much contest for the Beast." Sara answered confidently as they finally reached the door. Before they opened it, Sara turned and kissed Daphne's cheek, saying "good luck, champ."

"Oh, sure. You too." Daphne answered back as they went their separate directions.